outside.lands

Tuesday, August 14, 2012






Outsidelands rocked my WORLD. We got three-day tickets and it was the best decision we've ever made- there were so many spectacular performances and I have so many awesome new jams! My baby seester came the whole weekend which was such a treat and I loved being able to spend time with her sweet cheeks before she starts school again.  Some highlights:
  • Metallica: They rocked so hard they blew up the sky (seriously, fireworks everywhere)
  • Of Monsters and Men: They are one of my top 3 right now so seeing them live was AMAZING
  • Dispatch: I've been obsessed with them for the last eight years so it was pretty much the highlight of my life when we got to see them almost FRONT ROW
  • Fun: They were SO MUCH FUN!
  • Discovering awesome bands like Santigold, Fitz and the Tantrums, and Alabama Shakes
  • Ending to weekend grooving to Stevie Wonder with my best frans :)
Only 360 more days till OSL 2013

1 happy notes:

  1. i'm loving alabama shakes right now!
    did you see stevie wonder?!?

    ReplyDelete

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger