Anna Overload

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WARNING: You are about to be overwhelmed by an amazing amount of information about me. Read at your own risk. 

Last week Miss Felicia from A Flower of the Sky and Miss Kimberly from Kimberly's Quest nominated me for the Liebster Award! THANK YOU! Leibster means "favorite" in German, and the Leibster award is nominated to bloggers with less than 200 followers. I'm excited to participate because (1) I'm so grateful for the nominations from these lovely ladies, and (2) I thought it would be fun to tell you guys a little bit more about myself. Thank you so much Felicia and Kimberly- make sure you go check them out! Here's how it works: 
1)  Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2)  Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you MUST create 11 questions of  your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award, which brings me to rule 3.
3)  Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4)  Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5)  Absolutely NO tag backs.
6)  Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

Hi, I'm Anna. Nice to meet you.
-I am extremely good at painting my nails but I'm too impatient to wait for them to dry.
-One of my favorite things to do is to curl up with a good book and spend the afternoon reading.
-My favorite summertime foods are watermelon and lemonade.
-I don't have a favorite color, but I do like coral and teal a whole lot.
-I make about 5 lists a day, ranging from to-do lists to bucket lists to shopping wish lists, and love crossing things off of them.
-I can spread my toes apart REALLY far (I normally wouldn't think this is weird except Jack gets freaked out by them so something must be odd about it).
-I have a thing for ivy covered buildings and yellow fall leaves.
-A good song can cheer me up from any bad mood.
-If I don't eat every couple of hours I turn into a grouch-a-rama (think Hulk minus the greenness).
-I have a thing for zombie/vampire/tween books. I can't tell ya why. 
-I wish more than anything that I had a good singing voice.

Twenty Two Questions
If you could be any animal what would you be?
I'm not one to go all Kristen Bell over an animal, however, I think it would be pretty awesome to be a cat. Who doesn't like to lay in the sun all day?? Either that or a bird, because being able to fly would be pretty much the coolest thing ever. 

What is your favorite flower?
I love sunflowers. Something about their bright yellow color and how they remind me of summer makes me so so happy. 

What is your current favorite band?
My spotify has recently been taken over my Of Monsters and Men. I love boy-and-girl duets and I'm SO excited to see them at Outsidelands this year!

If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be and why?
Zooey Deschanel. Seriously obsessed with her. I follow her on instagram and creepily like every picture and think we are best friends. Either Zooey or Ryan Gosling, but he doesn't count as a celebrity, he's at more of a God-like level. 

What is your favorite season and why?
Definitely fall. I love the changing leaves and cool, brisk weather. But I also love winter and Christmastime and days reading by the fire. And spring is the best with pretty flowers and fun pastel colors. But then summer is pretty much the best too. Love me some cutoffs, fireworks and beach days. :)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I'd love to have traveled at least part of the world and pursued my hobby of photography. I'd love to live in a cute little house in Marin County and drive my kids to soccer practice and make dinner for my loving husband. But, I know that life can throw you curve balls, so hopefully in 10 years I will at least be happy, content, and have no regrets. 

What is a quote you live by?
One of my all time favorite quotes is from a Mary Oliver poem called Summer Day: "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" It makes me think and question everything I do, in a good way.

What is your astrology sign?
I'm an Aries, baby! WooWOO! And I'm constantly reminded of that because my mom loves to call/ email/ text me my horoscope. 

What is your favorite dessert?
Anything with sugar and/or chocolate involved. Seriously, I have the biggest sweet tooth and love all things sugary. However, if I had to pick one, I'd say to say this. Love me some funfetti. 

What did you do this past weekend? 
I saw these cuties, tried to figure out my new iphone, enjoyed the gorgeous weather, started to pack up my apartment!

If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything by Ken Follet. Probably Pillars of the Earth

What's your favorite color?
If I had to pick, coral. Mainly because I love these pants so much. 

Spring or Fall?
Fall. Allergies always get me in the spring. 

Share your best birthday memory!
Having Justin Bieber at my birthday last year was pretty awesome.

Would you rather bake cookies or cook steak?
Cookies. Definitely cookies. 

What was the name of your first pet?
We had a cat that came with our house (you can imagine what a great cat he was) and we called him Blacky-whitey... even though he was definitely grey. 

What is your favorite board game?
I'm an all star Monopoly player. 

What movie to you most relate to?
In high school I wanted more than anything to be in Empire Records, so I'm not sure if I relate most to it but I sure as heck wish I lived it. 

On vacation do you go camping or stay in a hotel?
Usually a hotel, but I loveeee camping.

What is your favourite burger topping?
Call me boring, but I love me some ketchup.

One word to describe your day.
CrazilyandChaoticallyPerfect (that's one word, right? :) 

I Nominate YOU
Cozy Socks and Polka Dots /// Musings /// On The Adventure /// Beauty & the Feast /// Gypsy in Jasper/// "Mrs." in the Making /// Clever but Cute /// The Lovely Things Are /// [ad-ven-cher] /// Rays of Purple /// the littlest corner

No worries if you guys don't want to participate, I just wanted to let you all know that I think your blogs are rocking!!

Riddle Me This:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, right now, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite childhood summer memory?
3. What's one think you are most proud of from the past year?
4. What's your favorite thing to do to wind down after a long day?
5. Who was your first celebrity crush?
6. What's your favorite song of the moment?
7. If you could wish upon a star, what would you wish for?
8. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
9. If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would you be?
10. Chocolate or Veggies?
11. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?

Annndddd here are some pretty pictures to make you happy since I just crushed your brain with so many words:

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Only 2 more days till the weekend!

1 happy notes:

  1. So happy you participated, loved reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger