24

Monday, March 26, 2012

This weekend I turned 24. It's not much different from 23 expect it sounds old. Very old. Like "I should have my life together and know what I'm doing" old. But I don't and I'm kind of okay with that. I just keep hoping that things will fall into place ( hopefully sooner rather than later...) but for now I'm going to ride the carefree and jolly train for a while longer. But check back in when I turn 25 because I'm pretty sure I'll spend the entire day crying and reminding my friends how much better life was when we was when we were younger.

Oh yeah, and Justin Beiber surprised my on my birthday by stopping by the office. And I wore a tutu all day. Yep, definitely not 24 in spirit yet...



cake and friends and fun and party buses and tutu and and birthday flowers and breakfast brunches and HUNGER GAMES and facials and relaxing spa days by the pool

0 happy notes:

Post a Comment

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger