The Birth of a Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back in January I become OBSESSED with pintrest, the most amazingly awesome photo- sharing, bookmarking, image loving website ever created, and as a result of the endless hours I've spent on this site I've discovered so many inspiring blogs. Now I've decided that  facebook and twitter and pintrest and all my blogs are not enough and that I need yet another social media form to occupy my time. 

Hence, the creation of this blog. I've always been a lover of all things photo related ( taking photos, admiring photos, attending photo exhibits) so I thought this could be a place to share my work and others' inspiring images that make me want to be a better. I will probably throw in some random, non-photo-related posts every now and then as I hope this can also serve as a place to record awesome moments from this time in my life, but for now, enjoy!

0 happy notes:

Post a Comment

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger