ON REPEAT: I can't help myself

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's not even thanksgiving yet and this song has been playing on repeat all day. I blame Lennon and Maisy's amazing voices and the fact that they are pretty much the cutest kids ever. I know a lot of people hold off on Christmas tunes until at least thanksgiving, but I apply my same theory on chocolate to holiday music: why deprive yourself from something when it brings you so much happiness? So embrace the amazingness you are about to hear and be grateful I'm not posting this in July (which was when I may or may not have pulled out my Mariah Carey Christmas CD and went on a little holiday bender six months early...)




But really, can you blame me? It's also on itunes.You should go get it. Now.

0 happy notes:

Post a Comment

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger