feeling like a little kid

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Today, I don't want to work. I don't want to take important calls. I don't want to go to important meetings. I don't want to go grocery shopping and unload the dishwasher and do the laundry.

Today, I want to eat peanut butter and banana bagels for every meal.  I want to watch early morning cartoons in my pajamas. I want to play outside all day long until the sun goes down. I want my only worries to be about why the sky is blue and how to build the biggest fort in my living room and which book I'm going to read before going to bed tonight.

Today, I just want to be a kid again.

3 happy notes:

  1. I hear you. I love this post. Right now I'm a bit fed up with Responability and Work. They can go jump off a cliff right now. I'd rather take Freedom and Fun right now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is practically my favorite snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is almost always my breakfast of choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger