24 before 25

Friday, March 30, 2012


When I look back over the last year I feel like it went by WAY too fast and I feel like I didn't accomplish anything. Of course I did a lot, like get a job and live on my own, but I don't want the next year to go by without accomplishing some more personal goals I've had on my life to-do list. This is a time in my life where I want to make the most out of every second. Hence, the creation of my 24 by 25 list below. This is a list of 24 things I want to try to accomplish before I turn 25. Some are pretty aggressive goals ( like become a master yogi? Really? Who do I think I am?) but I hope the list serves as a reminder to take advantage of my free time and constantly do things that will better my well being.

24 before 25

  1. learn how to sew (and finally make my sister that yoga bag shes been begging for)
  2. get better at updating my blog i'm excited to say i've been updating it every day!
  3. learn about graphic design
  4. learn web design
  5. invest in photoshop or lightroom finally got lightroom, and i LOVE it!
  6. do at least one photo project each month
  7. become a master yogi (or at least get to where I can touch my toes)
  8. shadow a wedding photographer
  9. be more adventurous with my cooking (or maybe just learn how to cook..)
  10. learn how to knit and make a scarf
  11. reteach myself the guitar and be able to play "blackbird" again
  12. visit friends in Chicago
  13. find a job that I enjoy and want to make into a career (maybe a little too ambitious) 
  14. establish a substantial savings account
  15. stock up on Giants gear so I finally have an appropriate wardrobe for SF 
  16. plan the ultimate European trip
  17. furnish an apartment with my boy
  18. learn at least one new vocabulary word a day 
  19. learn how to successfully wear lipstick without looking like a clown
  20. talk to my sister at least once a week
  21. learn more about my mom and dad's pasts (oh what I would give to see what my parents were like in their 20's)
  22. expand my camera gear collection to include at least one more lense
  23. go on a tropical vacation (again, ambitious, but I need to see the sun. badly.)
  24. attend at least one cultural event a month
brilliant idea borrowed from wit & whistle


I would love to hear about your goals before your next birthday!! Feel free to link up below with your lists!


Link up your 24 before 25 list ( or 25 before 26 ect.)
( just copy and past the html code below into your post)
Then link you post to this post by clicking the "add your link" button

cupcake

2 happy notes:

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger