Our Road Trip

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This fall Jack and I took an EPIC road trip through Oregon, Washington, and Montana. It was the most beautiful time of year to travel in this area because all of the trees were changing colors and every day there was perfect crisp, fall weather. Our first stop was Ashland to visit some family, then we headed up to Portland, Seattle, Leavenworth, Coeur d'alene, and then Glacier National Park! Glacier was breathtakingly beautiful, despite the near freezing weather and occasional snow, and I took approximately 1,846 photos. No joke. But besides the beautiful landscape and awesome back road adventures and not having to work for two weeks, my favorite part of the whole trip was being able to spend every second of each day with my bestest friend and love of my life. I can't wait for our next escape! Here are some of my favorites:

0 happy notes:

Post a Comment

 

Photographs and Memories © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger